Generally, Heat is amount of energy given to body to obtain the work. Temperature is used to indicate the degree of hotness and coldness of the body. In clearly, that for given amount of heat how molecule of body is thermally agitated indicates the temperature of the body ( it either be hot or cold heat)
Reply To: Heat and Temperature
- CATIA V5 Engine Piston Animation
- Professional Ethics in Engineering Anna University question papers
- Process Planning and Cost Estimation
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Alternative Energy Sources
- What are metric prefixes?
- Machining Process
- Difference between Elastic, Plastic and Rigid materials
- Types of Engineering Materials
- Solve Engineering problems using Excel
- Design Procedure for Temporary and Permanent Joints
- Difference between Accuracy and Precision
- Difference between Force and Thrust
- Difference between Mass and Weight
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- What is the difference between entropy and enthalpy?
- Which job do i have to choose after completing mechanical engineering?
- What is stress and what are the types of stress?
- Which CAD software do I need to learn?
- Top and Best Mechanical Engineering CAD software
- How to open higher version catia file in lower version of catia
- Single Slider Crank Mechanism in CATIA V5
- Break- Even Analysis
- Mechanical Properties
- FABRICATION OF MULTI-SPINDLE DRILL HEAD WITH DIFFERENT PITCH HOLES