Petrol or gasoline engine work on Otto Cycle, it is a thermodynamic cycle which shows the different processes in one cycle of the engine and the Diesel engine works on Diesel Cycle. The main difference in these two cycle is the way the fuel is ignited or burned.
Reply To: Why petrol cannot be used in diesel engine?
- CATIA V5 Engine Piston Animation
- Professional Ethics in Engineering Anna University question papers
- Process Planning and Cost Estimation
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Alternative Energy Sources
- What are metric prefixes?
- Machining Process
- Difference between Elastic, Plastic and Rigid materials
- Types of Engineering Materials
- Solve Engineering problems using Excel
- Design Procedure for Temporary and Permanent Joints
- Difference between Accuracy and Precision
- Difference between Force and Thrust
- Difference between Mass and Weight
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- What is the difference between entropy and enthalpy?
- Which job do i have to choose after completing mechanical engineering?
- What is stress and what are the types of stress?
- Which CAD software do I need to learn?
- Top and Best Mechanical Engineering CAD software
- How to open higher version catia file in lower version of catia
- Single Slider Crank Mechanism in CATIA V5
- Break- Even Analysis
- Mechanical Properties
- FABRICATION OF MULTI-SPINDLE DRILL HEAD WITH DIFFERENT PITCH HOLES