Company pan card needed for me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  angel 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Ramnath

<p class=”MsoNormal”>Friends I am need help from you. I am getting company in my name at Coimbatore. I have submitted my company name and related details at the time of registration. My company is getting the age of 2 years only. My father given amount for start. It is my profession and achievement also. I need some of business details and success secrets also. I have read all business journals and other types of articles also. I have collect more information about business transactions. Now I need to apply for the pan card in company name.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Shall I follow the same application for applying company’s pan card in online? Or any other form is available for company pan card? Please tell me guys I am waiting for the accurate and detailed answers to applying that. My work is very interesting and I have to manage the all documents about applying pan card. My friend is helps for filing the all important documents in my cabin. I have altered my room also. More customers are waiting to buy my products. I am not starting the any payments in my company. It is very first experience for me. So only I have asked you to manage the business.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>My business pan card is needed for getting the customer’s payments in my bank account. I have made more customers for buying my projects.<span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”>  </span>I am getting some of stress and confusions in my works.I need your guide for simple way to applying pan card at online. I have tried to searching the online website for applying pan card. But not pages are loaded. So please give me the correct page and good notes for me to applying my business pan card. I have get the details from my mobile app. It is fast and quick to given the data to me. But your given information is main and important for me</p>

#9919 Reply
     angel

thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Company pan card needed for me
Your information:

All newly proposed concepts/methods/techniques are property of respective contributor and mechanical.in. Any content from third party are property of respective third party, governed by third parties legal information, published here with third party's grant and are available only for reference purpose.

COPYRIGHT ©2013-2019 MECHANICAL.IN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Privacy & Cookie Policy | Terms of Use | User Content Policy | Report Problem/Bug/Abuse | FAQ | Contact us

Forgot your details?