In general there are two types of forces act on a body. They are Internal forces External forces Internal...
Archive for category: Basic Concepts
S.NO ELASTIC MATERIAL PLASTIC MATERIAL RIGID MATERIAL 1 On Applying Load Undergoes Deformation On Applying Load Undergoes Deformation On...
Entropy is property where as enthalpy is energy. Entropy is function of quantity of heat, the property of the...
Some car manufacturers follow their own classification, they are classifying their cars for some marketing purpose, but usually these are...
Many peoples are confusing with this term” Boundary Layer”, since most of the text books definitions are like this,...
- Manufacturing Basics
- Mathematical Formulae
- Mechanical Formulae
- General Formulae
- Linear & Projectile motion
- Force system
- Mechanical Engineering Important Values
- Mechanical Engineering Dimensionless Numbers
- Mechanical Engineering Unit Conversion
- Mechanical Engineering Units
- Thermodynamics Basics
- EEE anna university previous year question papers
- ECE anna university previous year question papers
- CSE anna university previous year question papers
- Civil anna university previous year question papers
- Longitudinal vibrations
- Two dimensional strain / bi-axial strain
- Two dimensional stresses / bi-axial stresses
- Deflection, slope and bending moment of beams
- Thermodynamics MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Machine Design MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Manufacturing Engineering MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Disuniting of Prefabricates
- What is Standardization
- Modular coordination