Metric prefixes are the symbols or letters used before the metric unit. The main use of metric prefix is...
Archive for category: Basic Concepts
Entropy is property where as enthalpy is energy. Entropy is function of quantity of heat, the property of the...
Some car manufacturers follow their own classification, they are classifying their cars for some marketing purpose, but usually these are...
Many peoples are confusing with this term” Boundary Layer”, since most of the text books definitions are like this,...
Velocity Boundary Layer or Velocity Boundary Layer Thickness: The boundary layer is formed when the fluid is viscous, viscous...
Thermal Boundary Layer or Thermal Boundary Layer Thickness: As the resistance exist between the layers and surface for a...
Supercharging and turbocharging are similar in process and differ in operation, it means, both are used for same purpose...
LATEST TO READ
- Heat and Mass Transfer MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Material Science MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Fluid Mechanics MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Manufacturing Basics
- Mathematical Formulae
- Mechanical Formulae
- General Formulae
- Linear & Projectile motion
- Force system
- Mechanical Engineering Important Values
- Mechanical Engineering Dimensionless Numbers
- Mechanical Engineering Unit Conversion
- Mechanical Engineering Units
- Thermodynamics Basics
- EEE anna university previous year question papers
- ECE anna university previous year question papers
- CSE anna university previous year question papers
- Civil anna university previous year question papers
- Longitudinal vibrations
- Two dimensional strain / bi-axial strain
- Two dimensional stresses / bi-axial stresses
- Deflection, slope and bending moment of beams
- Thermodynamics MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Machine Design MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers
- Manufacturing Engineering MCQ – Objective Questions & Answers